STEEL-TWIN is a compact cotton/stainless steel fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) radiation. Typical application is curtains.
The frontside is made of white cotton, while the backside is densely woven with a stainless steel thread. Despite the high attenuation due to the gray stainless steel threads on the backside, this fabric has a light gray front side!
- Good screening attenuation, even at high frequencies!
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 42 dB, two-layer 55 dB
- Color: Frontside light gray, backside silver
- Raw materials: 68 % cotton, 16 % polyester, 16 % stainless steel
- Weight: 190 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 3 %
- Surface conductivity: 100-800 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Washing up to 60°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
This product with an electrically conductive surface can be grounded. Please find suitable grounding accessories in our shop.
Shielding attenuation HF & LF
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Laboratory & expert report of shielding attenuation up to 40 GHz
YShield have invested in their own professional EMV laboratory and use it to create their laboratory screening reports and also to check each batch. Additionally, they have all their products checked by an independent, well-respected expert. Double checked for twice the safety. Please find the reports below.
Ready for 5G
Some companies offer “special” 5G-products. This product shields all 5G-frequencies. Refer to the two gray bars in the attenuation chart above showing the 5G frequency spectrums FR1 (600 MHz – 6GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).
There are no reviews yet.