Precious metal coated and self-adhesive special window film for shielding of high-frequency radiation (HF). Window film with 72 % light transmission in bright green. Attenuation 30 dB. Indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces.
For the application YShield recommends our plastic scraper FVR10, the mounting concentrate FMK30 and the edge sealant FL4, available in our shop. Installation instructions are included in the delivery.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report below.
- Width: 152 cm
- Length: Linear meter
- Attenuation: 30 dB at 1 GHz, 10 GHz, and 40GHz
- Light transmission: 72 %
- Color of daylight: Very light green
- Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back
- Material thickness: 75 µm
- Only for indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces! Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi reflections may occur.The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals. Check the type of glass in advance!