Precious metal coated and self-adhesive special window film for shielding of high-frequency radiation (HF). Window film with 62 % light transmission in bright gray. Attenuation 19 dB. Indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces.
For the application YShield recommends the plastic scraper FVR10 and the mounting concentrate FMK30, available in our shop. Installation instructions are included in the delivery.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report below.
- Width: 152 cm.
- Length: Linear meter
- 19 dB at 1 GHz
- 10 GHz
- 40 GHz
- Light transmission: 62 %
- Color of daylight: Bright gray
- Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back
- Material thickness: 37.5 µm
- Only for indoor application on non heat absorbing glass surfaces! Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi-reflections may occur.The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals. Check the type of glass in advance!