NCV95 is a fine, cabonized polyester fleece for the protection against low-frequency electric fields (LF).
Typical application is in the interior for walls, ceilings and floors as intermediate layer, in drywall constructions or for loose layings.
When using NCV95 as an intermediate layer YShield recommends using the dispersion glue DKL90 for adhesion. The wall and the NCV95 should be coated with a paint roller. Insert the material wet on wet. Fix it manually (with disposable gloves) and press a gummed roller against the fleece to get a crease-free surface. Work quickly and strip by strip only so that the DKL90 glue does not dry. A crease-free adhesion is only possible on perfectly level surfaces! Structured surfaces (ingrain wallpaper, textured plastering) have to be smoothed. If that is not possible, we recommend using our shielding paint NSF34.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB). Please find suitable grounding accessories in our shop.
- All grounding must be done by a licensed electrican.
- Width: 95 cm
- Length: by the meter
- Attenuation: Up to 40 dB = 99 % (depending on quality of grounding)
- Weight: 90 g/m²
- Material thickness: 0.55 mm
- Color: Black
- Tensile strength: 260 N/mm in longitudinal direction, 35 N/mm in transverse direction
- Materials: Polyester, carbon coating