HNG100 is a compact woven, metallized polyester netting for the large-scale shielding of high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF). Our highest shielding professional product for walls, ceilings and floors. Commercial product for data centers, laboratories, TEMPEST rooms, … now available for private use.
Interior use for walls, ceilings and floors, as intermediate wallpaper, for drywall constructions, loosely laid, to shield devices, etc.
When used as an intermediate wallpaper, YShield recommend gluing with the dispersion glue DKL90. Apply glue to both the wall and the material using a paint roller. Insert the material wet on wet, fix it manually (with disposable gloves) and use a gummed roller to get a crease-free surface. Work quickly and strip by strip only, so that the DKL90 glue does not dry. A crease-free bonding is only possible on perfectly plane surfaces. Other applications: the material can be laid loosely, e.g. under floor coverings or can be stapled, e.g. in drywall constructions. Always overlap the single strips, so that they connect electrically for grounding.
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report below.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB). Please find suitable grounding accessories in our shop.
- All grounding must be done by a licensed electrician.
- Width: 90 cm
- Length: By the meter or 100 m roll
- Attenuation: (production-related /- 5 dB)
- 100 dB at 1GHz
- 90 dB at 10 GHz
- 82 dB at 40 GHz
- Weight: 90 g/m²
- Material thickness: 0.08 mm
- Color: Gray / Brown
- Tensile strength: 90 lbf
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel
- Surface conductivity: 0.01 ohm (square resistance)