Comfortable thin cap made of Black-Jersey fabric with 40dB shielding attenuation. Black-Jersey is a dense cotton fabric with high silver content. Currently YShield’s best and most durable fabric for shielding clothing. The fabric is from Germany and has an unusually high shielding attenuation for such a high cotton content.
Our textile products are hygienic products, that can’t be returned after being used. You can try the cap on to see if it fits, but not wear it for a longer period of time – this will be visible on the fabric immediately. If the product shows traces of wear or traces caused from trying it on, we will not accept the return.
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
- Attenuation: 40 dB
- Color: Black with a metallic shimmer on one side
- Raw materials: 83 % cotton, 17 % silver thread
- Surface conductivity: 3 ohm (square resistance)
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
Laboratory & expert report of shielding attenuation up to 40 GHz
YShield invested in their own professional EMV laboratory years ago. They not only use it to create their laboratory screening reports but also to check each batch daily. Additionally, they have all their products checked by an independent, well-respected expert. Double checked for twice the safety.
Ready for 5G
Some companies offer “special” 5G-products. This products shields all 5G-frequencies, even without advertising this! Find two gray bars in all shielding diagrams with the 5G frequency spectrums FR1 (600 MHz – 6GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).