VOILE from Swiss-Shield® is a transparent voile-fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF).
- Width: 220 cm, depth: 220 cm, height: 220 cm (+/- 5% tolerance)
- Entrance: two overlapping openings
- Installation: Suspension from the ceiling at four points
- Rod pockets sewn at the top of each side. To stabilize the shape you can insert poles (not supplied).
- High light transmission and air permeability
- Very elegant and slightly glossy
- Crease resistant polyester
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report below.
- This product without an electrically conductive surface does not shield low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF).
Swiss Shield® Shielding fabrics
This fabric is manufactured by Swiss Shield® in Switzerland with a patented, invisible high-tech yarn. At Health Express World we value the constantly high quality of the fabrics.
- Attenuation: 36 dB
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 83% polyester, 16% copper, 1% silver
- Weight: 3000 g
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- Drying at low temperature
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning