SILVER-TULLE from YShield® is a semi-transparent strong silvered knit fabric for the shielding of high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency (LF) fields.
- Width: 120 cm, depth: 220 cm, height: 220 cm (+/- 5% tolerance)
- Entrance: overlapping opening
- Installation: Suspension from the ceiling at four points
- Rod pockets sewn at the top of each side. To stabilize the shape you can insert poles (not supplied).
- High light transmission and air permeability
- Textile characteristics: Washable
- Quality grade: Very high
Attenuation | Grounding
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, view report below.
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). Can be grounded.
- Silver fabrics discolour with time and often already have discolorations right from the start. If you don’t want to accept discolorations, please choose a different fabric.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Attenuation: 50 dB
- Color: Silver-beige.
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- No ironing
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning