SILVER-COTTON is a semi-transparent cotton fabric with a high silver thread content for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF).
Special features: With 42 dB attenuation this fabric has an outstanding price/performance ratio.
- Width: 220 cm, depth: 220 cm, height: 220 cm (+/- 5% tolerance)
- Entrance: two overlapping openings
- Installation: Suspension from the ceiling at four points or support from underneath
- Rod pockets sewn at the top of each side. To stabilize the shape you can insert poles (not supplied).
- High transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Shields LF electric fields
- Textile characteristics: Washable.
- Quality grade: High
Please choose carefully. This item is imported from Europe only after your order is processed. As this is a special order we cannot offer returns or refunds unless the product is faulty from manufacture.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Box shape for more room inside
- Size: width 220 cm, depth 220cm, height 220cm
- Attenuation: 42 dB
- Color: Gray/Beige
- Raw materials: 82 % cotton, 14 % nylon, 4 % silver
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 6 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- Iron without steam at degree 1
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents
Shielding attenuation HF & LF
This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Unless otherwise stated, the indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz. Measurement from 600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). Can be grounded
Laboratory & expert report of shielding attenuation up to 40 GHz
YShield have invested in their own professional EMV laboratory. They not only use it to create laboratory screening reports but also to check each batch. Additionally, they have all their products checked by an independent, well-respected expert. Double checked for twice the safety. Please find links to the reports below.
Ready for 5G
Some companies offer “special” 5G-products. This products shields all 5G-frequencies, even without advertising this! Find two gray bars in all shielding diagrams with the 5G frequency spectrums FR1 (600 MHz – 6GHz) and FR2 (24 GHz – 40 GHz).
There are no reviews yet.